Monday, May 23, 2011

Singing the weed and bugs blues!!!

Man it has been crazy around here! I hope you are all well in your neck of the woods!
My garden has been ate on, rained on, flooded thru and almost up rooted! I already have plans for next year to fix my drainage problems! My Garden has started to really sprout and its starting to show some veggies!!! Ok now as for bugs! I know there are things that are home remedies lik spraying ur plants with dawn and water solutions but I went to the home improvement store and picked up some stuff.
This is what I got....
Organic miracle grow

I hate weeds already so Im trying this!

all I can say is good bye buggies!
this stuff works well!!


So I am de weeding the garden and then adding the weed prevention and then covering it with mulch! I just started this so we shall see if it will work or not!

ok picture time!!







tomatoes!


snap peas

mixing mulch

the lettuce looks so green with red mulch

cooking  bacon on the grill!
 



strawberries with mulch.


onions, lettuce and purple cabbage all mulched up!


potatoes with flowers!

cucumber 

garlic

purple cabbage

bell peppers with buds


ok I sure hope to post more soon! 
Send your garden pictures in!!! I want to see!
Take care and be safe!
City Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment