Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello Mr.Sunshine! So Good to see you again!

It has been a crazy week for me! Sorry that I am just now getting to posting pictures! I spent about 2 hours fighting mud to get the weeds out of my garden.....Lets just say some weeds won! One part of my garden I sank to my ankle in mud! I need some pretty mud boots...City boy said he could get me yellow ones.......my answer to that was "excuse me I don't think so!" I want some that fit my personality and Yellow mens rubber mud boots does not do it for me! No way , naw , and heck no , over my dead body will I wear yellow mens rubber mud boots!!!
Sorry back to the story at hand! The garden is so mushy for all the rain we got the last 1 1/2 weeks!
It was so nice to be in the garden today, It was so pretty and the garden looks so green, I ran into the house and grabbed the camera to show you how green it all was!!!
I Just love love love this weather!!!
So who else has their Veggie Garden going? Send me Pictures and Ill post your's!
Oh my next post will be about bugs!!! Ill try and post it by the end of the this week!
Ok Picture time!!!

Tomato blooms

Pepper blooms



my herbs






corn

corn

Beans

Green beans



Potatoes

Purple Cabbage

onions

Lettuce

Peas

Snow peas

Cucumbers 


Garlic


Black berries

White grapes

Purple Grapes

Strawberries

Peppers

My Rhubarb!

No comments:

Post a Comment