Sunday, March 27, 2011

Got seeds?

I bought my seeds yesterday! So here is my list!

Herbs
Genovese Basil
Sweet Basil
Cilantro
Dill
Parsley
Oregano
Tarragon
Thyme
Rosemary
Chives
I could not find sage and I really wanted  some!

Veggies
Rhubarb 1 plant
Garden bean - Tenderpick
Pea- Snowbird
Pea-Burpeeana Early
Sweet corn- Early and Often Hybrid ( I could make some comments about this ones name but I wont!) :)
Cabbage-Salad Delight
Onion- Parade (green onion like)
Cucumber
Cauliflower-Summer Harvest Hybrid
Okra- Long pod Green
Pepper- Anaheim chili...I love the taste of these in my salsa!!
Pepper- Habanero ......Oh yes its a must!!!
Lettuce- Black Seeded Simpson
Onions- Red 80 plants
Onion- Yellow 80 plants
Garlic - Gourmet Garlic 4 plants
Seed Potato - Freedom Russets - 10 plants
Seed Potato - White Superior - 10 plants

I bought something new for carrots....I wanted to try and see how it works
Its Carrots on a planting strip, it is a 15 ft/4.6 m. pre-seeded strip! It has 570 seeds on it. It says you make a trench, lay the strip down and cover with dirt! Sounds easy, we shall see!!!

I bought all my seed's yesterday afternoon and after I got home I noticed that  I did not get celery seeds so I have to go back and get those!
I will be getting Tomatoes and JalapeƱos as plants and I still have to get my fruit. I am going with grapes and raspberries and blue berries! Cant wait to make Jelly!!
I am waiting till April 5th to plant! (I think!)
I will take pictures of all my seeds and plants soon and get them up on here for you all to see!
Later I will talk about dirt!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful list of goods to harvest, in just a few months!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete