Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome to A Growing Life!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I was wanting to share my gardening adventures and some of my friends said I should start a blog so they could follow me on these adventures!. Its sure to be a fun story!
I am a city girl with a heart for the country life and living a more healthy life with my husband and my baby girl!

This year will be my second garden, last years garden did not do so well! All I had gotten out of that garden was TONS of cucumbers, a few tomatoes and a lot of jalapeños! So this year I have decided to grow a bigger garden, it's about twice the size of last years. I have so many ideas on what I want to grow but we will see if and what we will do! Come along with me as I grow, can and use what I grow in my garden!


Oh I will be posting pictures of everything!!! I love step by step pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment