Thursday, April 14, 2011

Me oh my!

Yesterday I started to see a lot of greens popping out of the ground!!
I have my peas, potatoes, onions, carrots and cucumbers. I took some pictures yesterday of my garden. Im very excited to watch them all grow!
We put up out rabbit fencing so some critters wont get in. Well we still have one side to fence but that will happen this weekend!
I love being able to see what I have seeded starting to grow! Life is amazing! I also started to see bumble bees around my garden! I'm glad to see them already! We will also be getting our strawberries and bell peppers this weekend.
Heres my Garden pics!
White grape

onions

Peas

Cucumbers

Peas

Carrots

Tomatoes and Peppers

Potato

Peas

Peas

Purple Grapes
Ill be posting more as they keep growing!!!
Happy Gardening!
City Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment