Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sun, Dirt and Plants......Oh My!!

Last weekend we planted some of our plants. Then I got sick....Spent all day Wednesday asleep!
Today we finished our planting other than strawberries and bell peppers. Those will come next weekend!

Here is a model of how my garden is set up this year.....
The tomatoes and Jalapeños are in buckets.
I did not plant cauliflower this year. I just ran out of room! lol
Now Picture time!!!!

My dirt




   
Buckets with with holes drilled in bottom 

Dirt mixed together in the buckets 

City boy mixing the dirt together





Tomatoes and Jalapeños 
My Father "Helping" :D
Poblano
Jalapeños 
Cayenne





My seeds

Have to have flowers too!!! Morning glory and snapdragons!
Dont forget the stakes!
My herbs
Tomatoes
Purple grapes and white grapes

This was sprinkled out in our garden.



 Heres how last weekend went!








Carrots strip




















My herb box

While holes!
Dirt in my Herb Box

 And this weekend!!!.......






making rows for corn





City baby helping out







Rollie pollie Alert!!!!









































Cucumbers popping up!

Did I Overload you???
Hope all this grows well!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic's can't wait to see the garden as it grows :-))

    ReplyDelete